Thursday, April 29, 2010

Oh Bailey, my dear sweet dog,

I don’t think the request I made was that difficult. All I asked for was a simple roll of toilet paper, all you had to do was get it down from the shelf and bring it to me. That’s not too much to ask you to do for the woman who sits, hiding in the bathroom at all hours of the morning with you, thunderstorm after thunderstorm. But no you couldn’t do that one little thing for me, what’s that you say, you couldn’t reach the shelf? You can break out of anything, gates, houses, windows, attics. You can tear apart air conditioners and insulation to get where you need to go; dry wall is no match for you. Falls from 10 feet high don’t even faze you, but no you couldn’t get me a simple roll of TP, I bet if it was a loaf of bread or a nice hamburger you would have been able to reach that shelf. That’s ok, you just wait, I’ll remember this the next time it storms, you’ll be in your cage crying instead of hanging in your “safe room” with me. Love MOM

1 comment:

DJFRANKIEPAIGE said...

thanks for the image... you could have altered the story and said you needed the remote instead of needing some toilet paper LOL